[Cialug] deep STOP

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Mon Nov 1 19:30:14 CDT 2010

To automate this some more, install the "IE View" add-on to the first
profile.  Then in its options, give it the path to Firefox, and in the
arguments, specify "-P" followed by the second profile name.  The profile
name may need to be in quotes.  Then when you want to open a page in the
other profile, just right click and select "View this page in IE".

Tim
Required reading: http://bccplease.com/