[Cialug] Mouse Clicker Gone Wild

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Sun May 23 13:22:56 CDT 2010

You may have your mouse set to single click. I have mine set that way and
even set Windows at work that way.

Open Nautilus and go to Edit==>Preferences and click the Behavior tab. See
if it is set to Single Click to Open Items.

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of
ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch
your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true
potential." -- Barack Obama