[Cialug] Mouse Clicker Gone Wild

Kendall Bailey kendall at baileyplex.com
Sun May 23 11:07:03 CDT 2010

Strange, I have the same problem.  I just assumed the mouse was going bad.
I haven't tried using a different mouse, or using the mouse with another
computer.  It is a Targus mouse, model PAUM004U with a Dell 1525N running
Ubuntu 10.04.

Click and hold doesn't seem to be a problem, but a single click is often
registered as a double click...
Kendall