[Cialug] Mailling List Admin

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:38:12 CDT 2010

However, they did get a search warrant which they could have served at home,
then they just take your entire computer.  The issue isn't can the FBI read
your stuff, they can, the issue is how do they get permission to read it.
They should have to show cause and get a warrant.

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of
ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch
your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true
potential." -- Barack Obama