[Cialug] Dalai Lama

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:58:13 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Aaron Porter <atporter at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> From the Sunday Register article about the Dalai Lama's visit today:
>
>> Anybody ever seen THX 1138?
>
> What exactly does your belittling of individuals religious belief's
> have to do with Linux?

Whoa, hey, easy there.  Don't jump to the offensive.

First, I think technology in general is fair game for a Linux crowd.
Second, I think it's really interesting and strange and
thought-provoking that something so intensely spiritual can be
manifested in what is usually considered a shallow, two-dimensional
medium.

You, friend, are the one who should be doing the explaining.

--
Todd