[Cialug] Meeting Reminder - Tomorrow (Wednesday 5/19 7:00 PM)

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue May 18 09:45:16 CDT 2010

Well what do you know... we have a meeting tomorrow.  Checking out the site, it seems that we'll be talking about programming.

Is anyone playing any new languages?  Anyone want to fight about why Python is better than Ruby (though we all know that Perl beats them both)?  If you want to present/talk about new developments in open source languages, please let me know.  Otherwise we'll do something wacky like put a bunch of language names in a hat, draw them pseudo-randomly and have debates about why OUR language is the best.

Or, you know, natter on about Linux for a while.

Anyway, the meeting is at Alliance like usual, starting at 7:00 PM like usual, and will be prefaced with a TroubleMaker meeting at 6:00 (like usual).

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701