[Cialug] New Group: Security and Sushi

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun May 9 20:00:16 CDT 2010

Since this list often serves as the de facto communications list for other technical groups, I just wanted to let people know that I am starting a new group.  The group will be focused on security (I'm sure you're all shocked), and will meet on the second Monday of each month at Taki.  This is a group for all experience levels (like the LUG).

So, if you like security or sushi or both, feel free to join us:

Monday 5/10 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Taki Japanese Steakhouse
2601 86th Street
Urbandale, IA 50322-4309

I'm sure that we'll have a website and our own mailing list shortly.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701