[Cialug] Linux Job Openings

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Tue Mar 30 15:30:58 CDT 2010

I've been getting a more-or-less steady flow of Linux contracting offers
from Janet Lovely at Patriot Consulting somewhere in central NJ. If
anyone is interested, I can cut-n-paste here - I'll copy today's
offering here, but if no one tells me they're interested in seeing these
things, this one will be the last:

I need an ArcGIS Engineer for my direct client in Cary, NC.
The project is 12 months and starts April 12, 2010.

Ideally, I need a System Engineer with experience designing and managing
ArcGIS servers in a VMWare and Linux environment.  The resource must
have hands on experience optimizing, tuning and troubleshooting ArcGIS
Servers as well as have experience gathering
and analyzing user requirements, design and build the environment to
house services and testing ArcGIS services within VMWare environment.

I can pay $70/all inclusive on a C2C.

I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested. If so,
Please send a copy of your current resume in word doc format and contact
  information.