[Cialug] Fwd: City of Ankeny: Ankeny has caught the Google bug; intends to compete for Google ultra high-speed broadband opportunity

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Mar 25 13:30:17 CDT 2010

Digging holes and burying lines is expensive. It also makes sense to share infrastructure with other providers because of that cost and the fact that the right of way will get full if everyone is putting in their own facilities.

In most cases it costs us more to deliver the Internet to our customers than the Internet bandwidth itself.

dave

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/