[Cialug] Drupal Jam Chicago is this Saturday! (all day!)

Matthew Lechleider matthew at lechleider.com
Wed Mar 24 16:56:08 CDT 2010

http://jam.cdmug.org

CDMUG's Spring Jam is this Saturday and today is the last day to request
catering. Registering by midnight tonight is the only way to ensure the
super special gourmet food provided by Sasha Ruge of Chef's Palette.
Register early to guarantee Internet access which requires each attendee
to utilize a university user login account.

We are excited to see attendees travelling from all over the midwest.
The entire CDMUG community is looking forward to hanging out with
everyone all day on Saturday. If you have any questions, comments, want
to sponsor, or can help out in any way, let us know -
http://jam.cdmug.org/contact

The goal for Jam is to keep all skill levels entertained throughout the
entire day.

.oO0-Presentations-0Oo.
If you are an advanced Drupal nerd looking for presentations on cutting
edge topics, look no further. We are proud to present seven Drupal 7
presentations until 7:00 pm.

10:00 - 11:30 Intro To Drupal 7 Presented By: Larry Garfield
11:45 - 12:30 Themes in Drupal 7 Presented By: Brandon Morrison
1:30 - 3:00 Fields/CCK and Views with Drupal 7 Presented By: Doug Vann
3:15 - 4:00 Drupal 7 API Presented By: Larry Garfield
4:15 - 5:00 Shopping Cart Systems Presented By: Ruben Rodriguez
5:00 - 6:00 Acessibility in Drupal 7 Presented By: Katherine Lynch
6:00 - 7:00 Mystery Session Presented By: Un Known

.oO0-Workshops-0Oo.
New users are encouraged to participate in one of our two workshops:
"Drupal for Everyone" or "Drupal for Designers". Both workshops will
start as an introduction to Drupal, but people interested design/themes
will gain more from "Drupal For Designers".

10:30 - 12:30 Introduction and Basics
12:30 - 1:30 Break for Lunch
1:30 - 3:30 Lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on examples.
3:30 - 4:00 Q&A

Workshop 1: Introduction to Drupal For Everyone
Instructors: Matthew Lechleider & Sean Charles

Workshop 2: Introduction to Drupal For Designers
Instructors:Hans Riemenschneider & Bob Snodgrass

.oO0-DrupalconSF Contest-0Oo.
Friday March 26th 7:00 pm is the deadline to enter our Drupalcon San
Francisco contest. During lunch we will bring the top 5 finalists on
stage for Drupalympics. One winner will receive a sponsorship for their
trip to Drupalcon, compliments of CDMUG and Trellon. After registering
for the Jam, be sure to fill out an entry form at
http://jam.cdmug.org/contest

http://jam.cdmug.org

Event Registration - http://jam.cdmug.org/user/registration

- Matthew at Lechleider.com