[Cialug] media center

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Tue Mar 16 14:26:20 CDT 2010

All of mediacom's channels are now available as digital channels as well as analog so HDHomerun works really well with it!  We've been contemplating a switch to a satellite provider simply because mediacom wants a TON of money for that package, but we're trying to figure out if a satellite company is at all compatible with mythtv to be worthwhile.

-Tom