[Cialug] WordPress Happy Hour

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:07:11 CST 2010

Just to let all of you know: Jeremy Harrington and I are hosting a WordPress
Happy Hour tonight at Raccoon River (5:30-7:30). We hope to draw folks from
around DSM that are involved in some way with WordPress, either as a hosting
provider, developer, designer, or user.

My goal for tonight is to discern interest for a WordCamp Iowa that I am
eager to plan and run this August. That event would be focused not just for
developers, but Blogging/Content Management in general. I have a general
direction for the event, but am in the process of figuring out the potential
magnitude.

If you want to come and just hang out and talk CMSs, or give me your two
cents on what you'd like to see at a WordCamp Iowa (or if you are interested
in helping :), I hope to see you tonight.

*http://desmoines.wphappyhour.org/* <http://desmoines.wphappyhour.com/>

-Kenny