[Cialug] Ubuntu's new look

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:16:43 CST 2010

I am also using 10.04 Alpha, and when I did a fresh install from the CD, the
default scheme was the Human scheme.  I AM one release behind on the Alpha,
so maybe the default scheme is going to change (or has changed) away from
the brown human scheme, but not the one I have installed.

Beta 1 is scheduled for release 2 weeks from today, I'm planning on
performing a fresh install when it comes. Will I see the new branding on
that release?

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com