[Cialug] Account requiem, or longest-held accounts.

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Tue Mar 2 09:00:38 CST 2010

I've had an MVS account here at work since the day I started, Jan 28, 1982.  Unless my math is off, that would make it 28 years, 1 month, and 5 days.

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
WFFIS - Wells Fargo Financial Information Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (NEW) (515) 343-6630  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."