[Cialug] Postfix Disable BOUNCE

Lister lister at kulish.com
Sun Jun 27 12:18:44 CDT 2010

  Thanks Josh.

I sent this to our list instead of to the world since it's a very
sensitive subject to those that are coding postfix.

Basically I am trying to set up a blackbox behind the email server to do
some post processing before final delivery. I realize this probably
isn't optimal, but messing with the spam firewall isn't possible and I
can take this in and out as needed with a simple rule change.

Anyway, upon further research, I think I need to be looking at the
amavisd behavior on this box to prevent back scatter to our spam
firewall.  Nothing is really being hurt here, just that it is making our
firewall logging rather useless with all the entries.  I think I have a
problem with reject after receipt.  I'll post my findings.