[Cialug] Ames LUG July Meeting

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Thu Jun 17 12:32:24 CDT 2010

Hi Michael,

The library has a pretty busy schedule, and we're lucky to find a gap
for Thursday. Sorry you'll miss it!

We'll have minutes posted so you'll know what happened.

I'm sure some fine tuning will take place, but so far Thursday works
best for the most people, and I have it in writing from the library that
we will have the meeting place reserved through the next year at that time.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew Steven