[Cialug] Ames Area LUG Prelim Meeting Thursday 8pm APL

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Mon Jun 7 13:09:05 CDT 2010

Hello again,

For anyone who is interested, we'll be holding a preliminary meeting in
Ames to iron out how we want to form up a group on Thursday.  If you
have an interest, please attend or get in touch with me off list if you
have any questions.

While we're an hour's drive from most of the fun CIALUG activity, I
think it will do us all a lot of good to maintain a strong affiliation,
so I would especially welcome communication with CIALUG representatives
as to how we can work together to promote free and open software and
networking amongst those who use it.

Here's the announcement I've sent to the Ames Tribune:

A preliminary meeting is being held to form a new social group for
hobbyist and professional users of open source software at the Ames
Public Library Auditorium on Thursday June 10th at 8pm.

Contact Matthew Steven at matthew at geniusweb.com or 515 999 0248 for more
information.

Thanks!
Matt