[Cialug] Employment

Surfiene Sorenson at 117 SSorenson at itt-tech.edu
Fri Jul 30 17:32:47 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I have an adjunct teaching position available that starts the week of September 13th teaching Linux 1 and 2. Let me know if any has an interest in this position.

Surfiene Sorenson
Chair, School of Information Technology
ITT Technical Institute
1860 NW 118th Street
Suite 110
Clive, Iowa 50327
515-327-5500

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.