[Cialug] I Remember When Computer Specs

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Thu Jul 29 20:46:58 CDT 2010

My father told me about his computer programming days in college in the
1970's.  He was going to Loras, and they didn't have a punch card reader on
campus so he had to go across town to run his programs.  On his way he
slipped on some ice and dropped his box of cards and they all fell out of
order.  That was the last computer programming class that he took, and
switched his major to accounting.

Could you imagine dropping a USB key and scrambling your computer program
all out of order?  That'd be enough to drive you crazy....