[Cialug] I Remember When Computer Specs

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Thu Jul 29 11:53:04 CDT 2010

The real fun was hacking an old system with more RAM and having to solder
the RAM chips on to the system board.  Can't remember the exact model, but I
watched my boss when he was 12 or 13 years old solder more memory on to one
of his system boards and thought that he was crazy to do such a thing.
Turned out ok though, and he had 4MB of RAM instead  of 2MB.

  _____