[Cialug] Fiber Optics Network Maps...

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Wed Jul 21 13:31:36 CDT 2010

There are different parts of Qwest. If you look at the paint on the ground when they do locates the local part of Qwest is labeled as QLN for Qwest Local Network.

As far as fiber to your home, if you cover the cost, we'll put it wherever you want :-)

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/