[Cialug] Reminder - Meeting tomorrow

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Jul 21 09:50:54 CDT 2010

Short answer: no. To swap disks from one hard drive to another you'd
need identical electronics (same model drive, same revision firmware,
etc.). You'd probably also need a clean room to do the work in.

--
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 118, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu