[Cialug] Reminder - Meeting tomorrow

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Wed Jul 21 00:42:10 CDT 2010

  I'm pretty sure that I could be a one-man swap meet when it comes to
computer parts.  A lot of the stuff is even likely useful to some people
in the LUG.  I tend to continuously upgrade my gaming PC, and always
have a bunch of old, but still perfectly usable parts that I phased out
for the newest shiny thing.  I also have a fibre channel SAN I never
came up with a real use for (but I'd have to get some money out of it,
considering what I paid for it).  I also have a bunch of stuff I'd part
with for free to someone who would use it.

-- Matt