[Cialug] DSL speeds

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Tue Jul 20 12:30:25 CDT 2010

One is about speeds, the other is about access methods, and the other that I just remembered is our fiber construction downtown that will be lit up this week as far as I know.

We put in our own fiber route connecting the central office that is at the hub of our DSL/T1/Ethernet network with the building that has all of our routers/switches/servers. It's an important part of surprise #1 that is coming up.

Dave

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/