[Cialug] Mediacomm fiber

Matthew Ross rossm812 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:09:10 CDT 2010

Not a surprise really. Phone reps at mediacom (personal experience) are
tethered to a very very tight set of rules as to what they can do and
unfortunately it limits their power to ultimately take care of the customer
the way one would hope.

I am very surprised retentions would only do 10$ off for 6 months....
especially having been a customer so long- I can't speak for the company or
rules but you should definitely try to call in and keep trying to see what
they will do...
Matthew Ross
Rossm812 at gmail.com

message.