[Cialug] Blade hosting at infobunker

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jul 18 11:06:15 CDT 2010

I was chatting with Jason from the Infobunker the other day and he mentioned a new deal that some of you may care about.

They have hosted blades for $150 per month.  Not as cheap as virtual hosting, of course, but if you need dedicated hardware, you might want to look into it.

http://www.infobunker.com/dedicated_hosting.shtml and http://www.infobunker.com/hosting_costs.shtml

I, of course, have no idea what you all might do with a dedicated server with 10mb to the Internet, but I'm sure that some of you could come up with something.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701