[Cialug] AmesLUG: What do you want to know about Android?

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Tue Jul 13 11:02:26 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm preparing a presentation on Android for the AmesLUG meeting next month.

One thing I will disclose at the meeting is how to get full cellphone
service with internet/data capabilities on an Android device for less
than $250- for the whole year, including the phone + unlimited
nationwide calling + no contract, no data plan. $100/yr after that. So
that's worth showing up for on its own! (there's a catch, sure, but it's
not a big one!)

Other than that, I thought I'd toss it out to you guys- what do you want
to know about more? programming? hacking it? hardware it runs on? apps?

Please email me (preferably off-list) with requests and I'll do the
homework and be ready to answer questions about it at the meeting.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew Steven