[Cialug] AmesLUG Meeting Next Thursday @ APL

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Sat Jul 3 08:27:28 CDT 2010

The next meeting of AmesLUG will be July 8th at 8pm at the Ames Public
Library Auditorium. The room opens at 7:30 for socializing, so show up
early if you can.

The program will be given by the estimable Scott Prader about MythTV.
Discussion and Q&A will follow.

Get the full details, including the program outline, here:
http://www.ameslug.org/node/7

If you'd like to give a presentation on something you're working on or
interested in, please get in touch with me off-list. Giving a talk is a
great way to learn more about something cool and educate the rest of us
at the same time.

I still need to fill the program schedule for the coming year- I have a
few suggested topics at the following link, but anything free software
related is welcome:

http://www.ameslug.org/node/4

--
Matthew Steven