No subject

Thu Jan 21 16:28:37 CST 2010

ecorded meeting files have been converted to the Windows Media format, an a=
ction that must be selected by the organizer before the meetings are record=
ed.=0A=
=0A=
Thanks!=0A=
-Tom=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
On Feb 18, 2010, at 4:48 PM, Josh More wrote:=0A=
=0A=
> I know I'm sorta the local paranoid security geek here, but I thought tha=
t some of you might be interested in the malware presentation that I just c=
ompleted for Alliance.  It's pretty much the same as the blog post I made a=
 while back, but this one has pretty pictures.  ;)=0A=
>=0A=
> Here's the link:   http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/news/webinar-prote=
cting-your-critical-business-data-malicious-software-attacks=0A=