[Cialug] Canonical - Yahoo deal; thoughts?

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:06:51 CST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:
> However, Ubuntu has been from day one about creating a good, clean,
> easy user experience. You've probably seen gradual, and in some cases
> radical changes to improve on this over the years. It should be
> pervasive, including this area of the desktop.

I can dig this.  Pushing people to a "custom" search page just creates
one more exposed plane to butt up against.  Even though I'm a techie
and I like getting hurt by moving parts once in a while, I can
appreciate the need/desire for simplicity.

I like solid colors and unwrinkled taut bed sheets as well.

--
Todd