[Cialug] simple Linux laptop needed

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Jan 21 09:35:03 CST 2010

I've got a mini9 that I got as a gift from Dell. Even free I'm not that
crazy about it. The keyboard is horrible for touch typing because the
keys are too small and close together and some of the keys are in odd
spots. It is very small and light though. I am happier with my Dell D630.

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/