[Cialug] New hosting solution

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Wed Jan 20 15:16:07 CST 2010

SSH is provided

We don't specifically limit the number of processes that you can run, but
use your judgement.  It's a buck a month, don't expect to run 100 processes
at full load and get away with it for long.

We do not allow IRC clients.  If we find one, it'll probably get your
account turned off.

1GB storage, 10GB bandwidth.