[Cialug] New hosting solution

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Wed Jan 20 14:19:44 CST 2010

Matt Breitbach wrote:
> I know this is a little off topic, and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes
> posting this.
>
> Just wanted to give you all a heads up on a new service that we are
> launching.
>
> We're launching a no-support linux hosting solution based on Cpanel and
> CentOS.  The service will be a dollar per month per website.
>
> We are searching for Linux experts to give us advice and feedback about our
> new hosting service.  If you sign up now, you can get 3 credits (which can
> be used for 3 months of hosting for one website) for free.  We'd love to get
> some input on the service and any improvements that we could make.
>
> Anyway, go ahead and sign up for free at
> http://www.nosupportlinuxhosting.com/ and let us know what you think!  Thank
> you.

  Contact / Support

We ignore the support questions, and pass the savings on to you! You can
submit emails to be ignored at support at NoSupportLinuxHosting.com
<mailto:support at nosupportlinuxhosting.com> or
sales at NoSupportLinuxHosting.com <mailto:sales at nosupportlinuxhosting.com>.

is this a joke or what?

believe me, if it's for free (to tell you the truth it is almost free,
but...) I'll never deal with a company that has this kind of "motto".
what if THERE IS a problem with your server and I can't contact you?

or this:

We do not allow any website to monopolize CPU, memory, bandwidth, or
disk IO resources. If you have a site that hogs resources, we will
disable and *delete the site*.

Are you out of your mind?

Afan