[Cialug] DSL and wireless

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 23:31:16 CST 2010

Here are the two files that I was asked to post from my DSL Linux that will not seem to recognize either the internal wireless card or the PCMCIA Aironet 350 that I tried.

These two files were from the laptop just booting up with the internal wireless card.  I did not plug in the Aironet card while generating these files..