[Cialug] Robert Half and/or local consulting companyexperiences.

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jan 17 22:13:26 CST 2010

I didn't make this comment earlier, as I don't want to stifle the
discussion.

However, at this point, I want to remind people that this is a public
list and the archives are indexed by Google.  Specifics about a company
or individual that are negative in nature are likely best off in private
emails (which are still legally discoverable) or mentioned in a meeting
or one-on-one.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> Don Cady <doncady at gmail.com> 01/17/10 9:42 PM >>>
-snip-
> IIRC, they also wanted me to accept a financial obligation that was to
> persist beyond the time they paid me - and that (for me) was/is a
> showstopper. I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Are you willing or able to elaborate?
Was this something that would apply to everyone, or just your specific
situation?

Don