[Cialug] Robert Half and/or local consulting company experiences.

Jim Cole jrcole at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:32:31 CST 2010

Anyone have any experience with local consulting companies? I current have a
decent gig(13 years with the same fortune 500 company and the outlook is
favorable for me with this company but I'm bored) and it never hurts to put
your name/resume out there to see if someone is interested in your skillset
and make things more challenging.

Robert Half seems to have quite a few gigs out there but I know nothing
other than what the website says.

So, have you guys worked with any local consulting firms and like them? Any
to stay away from?

Thanks!
-Jim