[Cialug] Job Posting - Senior Linux Engineer

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Jan 13 13:17:22 CST 2010

This job is NOT through Alliance.  Here is what I know:

---
We have a great opportunity for a Sr. Linux Engineer in the Des Moines
area. The candidate will be responsible for engineering, upgrading,
troubleshooting and tuning the Linux environment. If you have 3+ years
of experience in SUSE Linux Administration, please contact Kristi
O'Brien for more details at 515.225.7000 or kobrien at thepalmergroup.com.
---

If you apply to this one, please mention that you heard about through
the Linux Users Group, so that we get more notifications like this.

Thanks,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701