[Cialug] Linux Experience

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothers.com
Mon Feb 22 11:54:11 CST 2010

Yeah, if you want enterprise support, I'm sure CentOS is a great choice.

But, from the perspective of a home Linux user, the only things I ever
see involving CentOS are advertisements for web hosts and VPS
offerings.  Basically I was just making a comment in jest. ;)

I tend to forget that sarcasm doesn't work that well over email.

Sent from my iPod