[Cialug] Linux Experience

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:38:14 CST 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Josh More
<MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> So, based on last week's discussion and comments on this list, who all is serious
> about wanting some Linux experience?  What distros do you like and how much
> time per week would you be willing to devote to learning?

I'm serious.  I like Gentoo and Ubuntu, but I have the feeling that
Red Hat skills are somewhat more marketable.  (Insofar as they are
unique.)

I have been trying my damnedest to keep this year as free from other
things as possible (like big projects at work), because I want to work
on getting a Unix-ish job by next year.

The rest of your post is a little vague, but, uh, consider me interested!

--
Todd