[Cialug] Linux Experience

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:49:50 CST 2010

I'd be interested.  I really do want to get more than ankle deep in linux.
I've been running ubuntu for everything for a while now.  Years ago I ran RH
for a bit.  I'm 40hrs a week @ work and married the rest of the time so I
don't know if I'll be a ton of help...but if nothing else I'd like to see
how this goes.  I'll be starting from the beginning when it comes to
scripting in Linux but it's the next thing I want to learn.

--Justin