[Cialug] Linux Nettops?

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Thu Feb 18 11:37:38 CST 2010

I bought a MSI wind U123 back in Nov. Very pleased with it. External
DVD drive works fine.
Upgraded it to 2gb ram. Running Mint and everything works except
webcam. Wifi card is Ralink- check out what card any thing you
consider uses- wifi drivers aren't much fun.
I think the MSI is well built and durable. Paid $230 at American TV store.

Allen Kiddoo