[Cialug] Job posting pet peeves (WAS: Job Opening - Red Hat)

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:13:25 CST 2010

I do run a "server" at home that does multiple things.  What I need to work
on when time finally allows me to "play" again ('cause until someone pays me
for it it's playing) is a run down of what I want working and what I want to
work on.  Once I get that I was going to see if I could get one of the
guru's on here to donate (or for hire if needed) some time (by email, or
phone, or face-to-face or whatever) to help me learn anything I can't manage
from wiki's, forums, etc on my own.