[Cialug] Meeting Reminder - Wednesday Feb 17th

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Feb 16 14:28:34 CST 2010

As my earlier longer email implied, the topic for tomorrow night's meeting is Linux/Open Source and professionalism.  If you are at all interested in using Linux professionally, this is the meeting to attend.

The goal will be for us to learn how to read job postings... as sometimes they don't say what you think they do.  A secondary goal would be for us to teach the recruiters how to write better job postings.  We will probably also talk about resume techniques and the like.

If anyone wishes to network at this meeting and talk to recruiters, you would be welcome to do so.

If you have a favorite recruiter, please feel free to invite them.  I have already reached out to some of my friends.  Sadly, the short notice makes this difficult, so anyone you can bring along would be appreciated.

As usual, the meeting is at 7:00 PM in Alliance's offices downtown at Capitol Square.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701