[Cialug] OT: Want two 256MB SDRAM for free/cheap

Claus Niesen cniesen at gmx.net
Mon Feb 15 21:27:08 CST 2010

I'm looking for two 256MB SDRAM modules either PC100 or PC133 for free or a couple bucks.  It's for a file server I run at home on some really old hardware.  So I'm having a hard time justifying spending money on it.

I'm located in Ames but may be going to the DSM Science Center this weekend with the kids. The postal service would be just fine, too.

If you have something lying around that you don't need and are willing to part with drop me an email.

Thanks,
  Claus