[Cialug] Job Opening - Red Hat

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Feb 11 18:27:50 CST 2010

This is not an Alliance position.  If you are interested, please contact Kim directly.  (Please mention the LUG, so we get more of these postings.)

I do not know this company, so be aware of the information you share and check them out before you commit.  The aol address concerns me a bit, though the email address I got the note from seems more reasonable.
----

Hello! We are currently seeking a Red Hat admin for one of our clients- salary 80 to 90K - very stable Des Moines employer!

This is a full-time opportunity. All information is kept strictly confidential and there is NO fee to candidates. If you would like more information, please contact Kim Knoll at kimknoll -at- aol -dot- com and she will be happy to share further details.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701