[Cialug] outgoing mail help

Corey Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Mon Feb 8 17:06:14 CST 2010

alternatives is a binary that controls which MTA the system uses; builds
symlinks accordingly.

Didn't realize you were on webmin; I don't deal in pretend *nix
administration. :-)  At this point your best bet is to talk to someone
with more familiarity than I in how webmin breaks boxes.

-- Corey / KB1JWQ