[Cialug] Java

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:29:09 CST 2010

You are correct.  Some days Java just makes me mad.  Really it's frameworks
that can be a pain...or make it better.  In the web world it's trying to
play nice with everything else on the site that can be frustrating.  While
that's not really JAVA's fault, RAD is a PITA with it's build-deploy-restart
that I have to go through every time I make a change and it takes forever.
Perish the thought I know, but I'd rather work in Visual Studio...although
last time I worked in there on the web debugging was still a PITA too....

It's an imperfect world.