[Cialug] svn+ssh

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Wed Feb 3 09:47:13 CST 2010

>Can you establish an ssh connection to the server from the afflicted
>client?  If that works without issue, you might consider stracing the
>svn process to see what it's doing.
>-- Corey / KB1JWQ

Yes I can ssh into the remote computer just fine. As I said earlier I can do an svn update on a folder that I have already checked out to the Netbook just fine and it will pull in new revisions. But I can't check out any new copies. I don't really know if I will be able to do much with strace because I don't have much experience with C or strace.

Thanks for your thoughts though,

Matt