[Cialug] svn+ssh

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Wed Feb 3 09:40:53 CST 2010

I've been running into a weird problem the last 24 hours or so. I cannot checkout from my svn repository on my other computer from my netbook. I've tried checking out on the computer the repository is on and it works fine. I can svn update a folder that I checked out a couple of days ago from the netbook just fine. But any attempt to checkout a new copy gives me

svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

I've tried doing some google searches and haven't came up with anything useful yet. I haven't done any updates in the last 24 hrs either.

Matt