[Cialug] Google Voice

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Feb 1 22:56:12 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Afan Pasalic <afan at afan.net> wrote:
> > I have three left.
>
> What are you guys using Google Voice for?  What is the draw for you?
>
> I have a cell phone and it's the only number I've given out for the
> last 4 years.  Would there ben any benefit to Google Voice for me?

At first, just to see what it was like. Now because I can get really cheap
calls to Europe and I can use one of several phones.

I think I like the txt message logging and the voice mail interface. I've
not used these a lot but i suspect as I use them more I'll like them more.
They're well thought out and well implemented.

--
Matthew Nuzum